AP ICET Syllabus 2021 is available here for free download. Applicants who are preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test can check APICET 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern. This Latest APSCHE ICET Syllabus 2021 is provided by the Sri Venkateswara University. Applicants can check the complete Syllabus of AP SCHE ICET 2021 Exam for both MBA & MCA Streams, Exam Dates, etc. from below sections. For other info, candidates can visit the official website that is sche.ap.gov.in.
AP ICET 2021 Syllabus – sche.ap.gov.in
ICET Exam Overview
- 1 AP ICET 2021 Syllabus – sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 Brief Details of AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2021
- 1.2 APICET Exam Notification
- 1.3 AP ICET Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.4 Download AP ICET Syllabus 2021 – APSCHE ICET Syllabus
- 1.5 AP ICET Previous Papers – Last 10 Years Old Question Papers Pdf
Aspirants can check the AP ICET 2021 Exam Syllabus 2021 now. We have provided the complete Andhra Pradesh ICET 2021 Exam Syllabus on this page. So, candidates can check the sections, sub-topics included in the APICET Exam 2021. Aspirants can obtain the number of questions from each topic also. We have also provided the AP ICET Exam Pattern 2021. Through this, aspirants can get the APICET Exam duration, the number of sections and their questions. So, candidates must check the APICET Paper Pattern 2021 also. Candidates can refer the official website for more details that are sche.ap.gov.in
As there is a huge competition for APSCHE ICET Exam. Thus perfect preparation is very essential to get qualified for the APICET 2021 Exam. According to the APSCHE Schedule, APICET Exam for the Academic year 2021-22 is going to be conducted on August 2021. If you are planning to attend AP ICET Common Entrance Test the first thing comes to mind is what will be the ICET Syllabus for the exam. So, now you may be in search of AP ICET Syllabus 2021. For the sake of the Candidates, Here on our site, we are providing the APICET 2021 Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Make use of this APSCHE ICET 2021 Syllabus and Prepare well for the AP MBA & MCA Entrance Exam.
Brief Details of AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2021
|Name of Board||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Application Starting Date||March 2021|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||May 2021|
|Date of Exam||August 2021|
APICET Exam Notification
APICET is a State Level Entrance Test conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE), Andhra University. APSCHE conducts this Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test examination every year. This AP ICET is to check the candidate’s ability in the systematical thinking to provide admission into MBA/MCA Programmes offered by universities and Profesional Colleges situated in Andhra Pradesh. So, candidates who are seeking for admission into MBA & MCA Courses in Andhra Pradesh must Qualify in the ICET Exam. Applicants will get admission based on their ICET Ranks which will be decided based on their Score in AP ICET Exam 2021.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2021
|S.No||Sections||Section Name||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||A||Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20||75 Marks||2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)|
|2.||B||Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35||75 Marks|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|3.||C||Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10||50 Marks|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Along with the APICET Latest Syllabus, get an idea about the Exam Pattern will also help in the preparation of the Integrated Common Entrance Test. By checking the Test pattern for AP ICET Exam 2021 candidates can assess the No of Questions asked from different Subjects and weightage of each Subject. This APICET Exam emphasizes accuracy. The Exam Pattern provided here is the Updated AP ICET Test Pattern. Check this Pattern and Start your Preparation.
APICET 2021 Test pattern
- Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is an Objective Type Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Among the Given Four Options, Candidates should choose one Correct Option.
- There is no negative Marking for the Wrong Answer, but no marks are awarded for the Wrong Answer.
- AP ICET Exam consists of three sections namely Section A, Section B & Section C.
- Each section has questions from various subjects.
- The Total Exam is Conducted for 200 Marks.
- You can attempt as many questions as you can in 150 Minutes.
Download AP ICET Syllabus 2021 – APSCHE ICET Syllabus
New Andhra Pradesh ICET Syllabus 2021 plays a very important role in the preparation of APSCHE Integrated Common Entrance Test. As there is a lot of Competition for the AP ICET Exam Perfect Preparation and Time Management is very necessary. By knowing the topics covered in the Exam you can Manage your Time well by preparing the timetable for each topic. Along with the Latest AP ICET Syllabus, we are also providing the APICET Exam Pattern which will be helpful in your preparation. Check the below link to get the Complete APICET Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
AP ICET 2021 Syllabus for Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Analysis.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
AP ICET Syllabus 2021 – Mathematical Ability
- Laws of indices.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Numbers and divisibility.
- L.C.M and G.C.D.
- Rational numbers.
- Profit and loss.
- Pipes and cisterns.
- Time, distance and work problems.
- Areas and volumes.
- Modular arithmetic.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability.
- Truth tables.
- implication converse, and inverse.
- Relations and functions.
- applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
- Trigonometric ratios.
- The Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°).
- Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances.
- Remainder theorem and consequences.
- Linear equations and expressions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- The Notion of a limit and derivative.
- Plane geometry – lines.
- Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
- Frequency Distributions.
- Standard Deviation.
- simple problems on Probability.
APICET Syllabus – Communication Ability
- Business and Computer terminology.
- Functional Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
For More Details please refer Official AP ICET Syllabus
AP ICET Previous Papers – Last 10 Years Old Question Papers Pdf
Practicing the Model Papers of the Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam is very important. Because though you have prepared really well if you are unable to manage the time you may not attempt all the questions in the Exam. So in these types of Entrance Tests, Time Management is very necessary. Hence Practicing Previous Papers makes you perform well in the Exam which clears your way for admission into your Favorite Course. So Practice as many Old Papers as you can before attending the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Exam. You can download the AP ICET Previous Papers from the below link absolutely at free of cost.