AP ICET 2020 Apply Online link will be activated on 03 March 2020. APSCHE board is about to release the APICET 2020 Notification on 29th February for the candidates who have aimed for being Post Graduation in MBA/ MCA Courses. Interested and eligible candidates must complete the AP ICET Online Application Process on or before 20 May 2020 (Extended ). If you failed to submit the sche.ap.gov.in ICET Online Application before the last date, then you can submit after that with a late fee. Candidates can go below to verify the Andhra Pradesh Online ICET Application Process 2020, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, etc.
AP ICET 2020 Apply Online – APSCHE ICET Applications
ICET Exam Overview
- 1 AP ICET 2020 Apply Online – APSCHE ICET Applications
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh ICET Registration 2020
- 1.2 AP ICET Online Application 2020 Info – sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.3 How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2020 Exam?
- 1.4 APICET Registration 2020
- 1.5 AP ICET Application Corrections
- 1.6 Andhra Pradesh ICET Important Dates
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test applying procedure is given here. Aspirants have to submit the Online Application for APICET from 03 March 2020. Candidates have to pay application fee Rs 550/- for the APICET Exam. Aspirants can also submit the Online APICET Applications up to 20 May 2020 (Extended ).without a late fee. Candidates firstly know the complete Andhra Pradesh Online ICET Application Procedure before proceeding to avoid mistakes. Applicants who are interested in AP ICET Exam 2020 can apply Online@ icet.co.in. Here we have provided detailed information about four steps of AP ICET Online Application process that is Fee Payment, Payment Status, Fill Application Form, Print Application Form.
Aspirants have to complete the four steps while applying for APICET Notification 2020. Those four AP ICET Applications Online Steps are Fee Payment, Payment Status, Fill Application Form, Print Application Form. We have provided detailed information about each APICET Application Steps. We have also mentioned the direct links for all AP ICET Online Steps. So, willing candidates refer to the procedure and then complete the Andhra Pradesh ICET Application Process before the last date.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Registration 2020
AP ICET Exam 2020 is going to be conducted by the Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. This State Level Exam is mainly conducted for providing admissions to various Technical & Management Colleges located in Andhra Pradesh. Every year the AP Government conducts various Common Entrance Examinations for different courses. AP Govt will be announced AP ICET 2020 Exam notification in the month of February 2020 for the candidates who are pursuing or graduated in Bachelors’s Degree.
Students who are interested in joining Post Graduation in AP State can grab this chance and apply Online. The Announcement is an excellent opportunity to the candidates who are dreaming to study in Best PG Colleges. The Aspirants who are interested in applying can fill AP ICET 2020 Application Form before the due date as soon as notification released.
Click here to download APICET Notification: [AP ICET Official Notification Pdf 2020]
AP ICET Online Application 2020 Info – sche.ap.gov.in
|AP ICET 2020|
|Name of University||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test.|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam.|
|Registration Starts From||03 March 20200.|
|Last Date for AP ICET 2020 Apply Online Process||20 May 2020 (Extended ).|
|Last date for Corrections in application||May 2020|
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2020 Exam?
We will maker your AP Online ICET Application Submission very easy by providing the overall process and direct links. Aspirants can check the Andhra Pradesh ICET Application Steps here. Candidates can also complete their all AP ICET 2020 Online Application Steps here. Firstly, candidates can also follow the below steps to redirect for Andhra Pradesh ICET Application Steps.
APICET Registration 2020
- Firstly, visit the AP SCHE official website that is sche.ap.gov.in
- Then click on the AP ICET Bar.
- The On displayedCET Steps are displayed on the screen like below figure.
- Candidates must complete all steps.
Steps for AP ICET 2020 Online Application Form
- Fee Payment.
- Payment Status.
- AP ICET Application Fill Up.
- Printout the Application.
- Application Corrections.
Candidates who are preparing for the ICET 2020 Exam should know the online application process to apply. The AP ICET Online Application 2020 Process includes the above steps. AP Government inviting applications from the candidates who are interested in becoming Post Graduates in Technical and Management Courses.
Students who have completed their Degree Examination or pursuing the degree can apply this ICET 2020 Exam. Based on ICET Score/ ICET Rank they will get the admissions in various colleges. Online AP ICET Application & payment of fee details are briefly given below.
AP ICET Fee Payment – AP ICET Apply Online 2020
- The first step in Andhra Pradesh ICET Application process is Fee Payment or below link.
- For that, click on the “fee payment” in APICET Steps.
- Enter all details such are qualifying exam hall ticket number, candidates name, date of birth, mobile number, valid email id.
- After entering all the details click on “Initiate Payment”.
- Fee Payment can do through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking and
- Save the Reference ID Number.
- The other alternative to do APICET Fee Payment is through APOnline.
- Visit nearby APOnline Center.
- Give the details of qualifying exam hall ticket number, candidates name, father’s name, mobile number, and pay the fee.
- Take the Reference id.
Candidates have to pay the APICET Application Fee of Rs. 550/- through Online mode such as APOnline/Debit/Net Banking/Credit Card. The process of fee payment differs according to the method of payment they have chosen. Once you have paid the fee then through the registration Id you can submit AP ICET Online Application to the board. ICET Application Fee is same for all the students. The candidates who are unable to submit the ICET application on or before the due date, they should pay the application fee along with the late fee. The late fee details are given in below sections.
ICET Online Payment Process:
Candidates can pay the AP ICET Application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking at the time of filling the Application Form.
Check Your AP ICET Fee Payment Status
This is the second step of Andhra Pradesh Online ICET Application Process. After the completion of AP ICET Application Fee, you may also check the confirmation status. For that follow the below steps.
- Click on “Know Your Fee Payment Status” on APICET Steps Page or below link.
- Enter the Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No and Mobile Number.
- Then click on “Check Payment Status”.
- The Andhra Pradesh ICET Fee Status was displayed on the screen.
Check APICET Fee Status Here: [AP ICET Application Fee Status]
Fill APICET Online Application 2020
Afer the successful completion of Fee Payment, candidates have to proceed for AP ICET Online Application fill up. The process to fill the AP ICET Application is as follows.
- Initially, click on the “Fill Application” or below link.
- Enter the Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number, Date of Birth details.
- Make sure with all details on click on proceed to fill application.
- Enter the all details like educational qualifications, Aadhar No, and other details.
- Scan the recent photograph, and signature.
- Make sure with all the details.
- Finally, click on the submit.
Direct Link – AP ICET 2020 Apply Online
Print AP ICET Online Application
The final step of AP ICET Application process is taking a printout of AP ICET Online Application. For that, candidates can follow the below steps.
- Click on the below link.
- Enter the required details.
- Finally, click on Get Application Details.
- Make the possible hard copies of AP ICET Online Applications for further use.
AP ICET Application Corrections
Everyone makes mistakes commonly. Similarly, you may make some mistakes while filling AP ICET Online Application form. So, the SCHE Andhra Pradesh has given a chance to rectify your mistakes and allow you to make corrections in the submitted AP ICET Application form 2020.
Firstly, check your options which you kept wrong and verify the type of mistake and category to which it belongs too. The two categories: 1 & 2 are listed out here. Therefore you can make corrections in the submitted Andhra Pradesh ICET Application form from April 2020.
- Candidate Name.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Qualifying Hall Ticket number.
These issues can’t be changed by the candidate directly but request along with the verified documents would be accepted. Send request to the Convenor AP ICET 2020.
- Year of Passing.
- Medium of instruction in the qualifying exam.
- Place of Study.
- Course Hall Ticket Number.
- Mother’s Name.
- Birth State, District.
- Special Category.
- Local Area Status.
- Non-Minority/ Minority.
- Annual Income.
- Study Details.
- Exam 10+2+3 Studies in.
- Place of Study.
- SSC Hall Ticket number & year of passing.
- Address of Correspondance.
- Mobile/ Email ID, and
- Aadhar Card details.
NOTE: Therefore the Corrections related to CATEGORY 2 in the submitted application should be done by the applicants from April 2020.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Important Dates
|Application Submission Fee Details||Time|
|Date of Commencement of Submission of AP ICET Online Application||03 March 2020|
|Last date to fill application without late fee||20 May 2020 (Extended ).|
|AP ICET Apply Online 2020 Last date without late fee (only Registration fee Rs. 550/-)||update soon|
|Submission of AP ICET 2020 Online Application with a Late fee of Rs. 2000/- (+Rs. 550/- Registration fee) Last date||12 April 2020|
|Closing Date to apply with late fee of Rs.5000/-||20 April 2020|
|Closing Date to apply with late fee of Rs.10,000||update soon|
|Dates to make Corrections in Online Application||Notify Later|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets Starts from||update soon|
|APICET-2020 Examination Date||Notify Later|
|Preliminary Key Announcement||update soon
|Submission of objections Last Date on Preliminary Key||Notify Later|
|Final Key Announcement and APICET-2020 Results||update soon|
Therefore, we have also provided important AP ICET Links for your sake. So, click on them and refer the complete data.