AP ICET Counselling Required Documents 2020 are available. Qualified candidates can check the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling details below. Aspirants can also get more information regarding apicet.nic.in AP ICET Required Documents List on this page.
AP ICET Counselling Required Documents 2020
ICET Exam Overview
- 1 AP ICET Counselling Required Documents 2020
- 1.1 Required Documents for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2020 Counselling – apicet.nic.in
- 1.2 Documents Required for AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling 2020
Are you searching for the Required documents for AP ICET Counselling? Then do not worry because you are at the right place. We have given complete details about the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling below. ICET is one of the most awaiting exams by all the candidates. Check the List of Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling. So, a large number of candidates all over the Andhra Pradesh applied for the AP MBA Entrance Exam.
The registered candidates attended the exam, and the results are declared recently. Now the candidates are checking for the required documents of Andhra Pradesh ICET Counselling. You can also get AP ICET 2020 Counselling Dates here. AP ICET Certificate Verification Process and Necessary Certificates List to carry for the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test explained in detail.
Required Documents for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2020 Counselling – apicet.nic.in
|AP ICET Counselling Verification Certificates|
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test.|
|Level of Exam||State Level.|
|Category||Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling.|
|Counselling Dates||July 2020.|
Documents Required for AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling 2020
We have provided complete details about the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020. Not only the AP ICET Counselling required documents but also we have provided the Certificates Order. So, the interested candidates willing to attend the MBA Entrance Exam can check the below Counselling details.
The Andhra University Visakhapatnam Will conduct AP ICET Exam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The primary objective of conducting this exam is to provide admission into MBA and MCA Courses. So, the candidates qualified for the exam can join in the top colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
AP ICET Counselling Required Documents List 2020
You have to know about the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test documents list. It is necessary to carry all these documents with you during the Counselling time. So, the first process in the AP ICET Counselling is the certificate verification. Everyone must attend these process then only you are eligible for web options Counselling. So, the candidates qualified for the exam can attend for the Counselling on the mentioned date. You can also get
Documents List for AP ICET Certificate Verification 2020
- AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Degree Marks Memos / consolidated marks memo.
- AP ICET 2020 Rank Card.
- Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10
- IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2014.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Aadhar Card (Xerox will also be returned after verification).
Documents for Physically Handicapped/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidate – AP ICET Counselling Dates 2020
AP ICET 2020 Counselling required documents for PH Peoples
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
ICET Required Certificates for NCC & Sports Candidates
- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Necessary Documents for Minorities
- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
2020 ICET Counselling – Required Documents for CAP People
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Servicemen).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by the Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
ICET Certificate Verification Required Documents for Anglo-Indian People
- A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Therefore, candidates can check the details given above. The information provided above is only for the reference of the candidates. So, the interested candidates can check the official website. We will inform you about all the latest updates on our site. Therefore, visit our website regularly for the latest updates.