Hurry!!! Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) 2017 Online Applications Registration Started from 01/03/2017. APSCHE board has issued the APICET 2017 Notification for the candidates who have aimed for being Post Graduation in MBA/MCA Courses. Interested and eligible candidates must complete the AP ICET Online Application Process on or before 05/04/2017. If you failed to submit the sche.ap.gov.in ICET Online Application within 05th April 2017, then you can submit after that with a late fee. Candidates can go below to get the Andhra Pradesh Online ICET Application Process 2017.
Latest Update 05.04.2017: Hurry Up!!! Today is the Last date for AP ICET Online Registration 2017… Candidates can fill and submit the AP ICET Online Application without late fee before 5th April 2017.
AP ICET Online Application 2017 – APSCHE ICET Applications
ICET Exam Overview
- 1 AP ICET Online Application 2017 – APSCHE ICET Applications
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh ICET Registration 2017
- 1.2 APICET Online Application 2017 Info – www.sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.3 How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2017 Exam?
- 1.4 APICET Registration 2017
- 1.5 AP ICET Application Corrections
- 1.6 Andhra Pradesh ICET Important Dates
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test applying procedure is given here. Aspirants have to submit the Online Application for APICET 2017 on or before 05th April 2017. Candidates have to application fee Rs 450/- for the APICET Exam. Aspirants can also submit the Online APICET Applications after 05/04/2017 with a late fee. Candidates firstly know the complete Andhra Pradesh Online ICET Application Procedure before proceeding to avoid mistakes. Applicants who are interested in AP ICET Exam 2017 can apply Online. Here we have provided detailed information about four steps of AP ICET Online Application process that is Fee Payment, Payment Status, Fill Application Form, Print Application Form.
Aspirants have to complete the four steps while applying for APICET Notification 2017. Those four AP ICET Applications Online Steps are Fee Payment, Payment Status, Fill Application Form, Print Application Form. We have provided the detailed information about the each APICET Application Steps. We have also mentioned the direct links for all AP ICET Online Steps. So, willing candidates refer the procedure and then complete the Andhra Pradesh ICET Application Process before the last date.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Registration 2017
AP ICET Exam 2017 is going to conduct by the Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. This State Level Exam is mainly conducted for providing admissions for various Technical & Management Colleges located in Andhra Pradesh. Every year AP Government conducts various Common Entrance Examinations for different courses. AP Govt has announced AP ICET 2017 Exam notification on 27th February 2017 for the candidates who are pursuing or graduated in Bachelors Degree.
Students who are interested in joining Post Graduation in AP State can grab this chance and apply Online. The Announcement is an excellent opportunity to the candidates who are dreaming of to study in Best PG Colleges. The Aspirants who are interested in applying can fill AP ICET 2017 Application Form before the due date as soon as notification released.
Click here to download the APICET Notification: [AP ICET Official Notification Pdf 2017]
APICET Online Application 2017 Info – www.sche.ap.gov.in
|AP ICET 2017|
|Name of University||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test.|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam.|
|Registration Starts From||01/03/2017.|
|Last Date for Application Submission||05/04/2017.|
|Last date for Corrections in application||10/04/2017.|
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2017 Exam?
We will maker your AP Online ICET Application Submission very easy by providing the overall process and direct links. Aspirants can check the Andhra Pradesh ICET Application Steps here. Candidates can also complete their all APOnline ICET Application Steps here. Firstly, candidates can also follow the below steps to redirect for Andhra Pradesh ICET Application Steps.
APICET Registration 2017
- Firstly, visit the AP SCHE official website that is www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Then click on the AP ICET Bar.
- The On displayedCET Steps are displayed on the screen like below figure.
- Candidates must complete all steps.
Steps for AP ICET Application Form
- Fee Payment.
- Payment Status.
- AP ICET Application Fill Up.
- Printout the Application.
- Application Corrections.
Candidates who are preparing for the ICET 2017 Exam should know the online application process to apply. The AP ICET Online Application 2017 Process includes the above steps. AP Government inviting applications from the candidates who are interested in becoming Post Graduates in Technical and Management Courses.
Students who have completed their Degree Examination or pursuing the degree can apply this ICET 2017 Exam. Based on ICET Score/ ICET Rank they will get the admissions in various colleges. Online AP ICET Application & payment of fee details are briefly given below.
AP ICET Fee Payment
- The first step in Andhra Pradesh ICET Application process is Fee Payment or below link.
- For that, click on the “fee payment” in APICET Steps.
- Enter all details such are qualifying exam hallticket number, candidates name, date of birth, mobile number, valid email id.
- After entering all details click on “Initiate Payment”.
- Fee Payment can do through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking and
- Save the Reference ID Number.
- The other alternative to do APICET Fee Payment is through APOnline.
- Visit nearby APOnline Center.
- Give the details of qualifying exam hallticket number, candidates name, father’s name, mobile number, and pay the fee.
- Take thReference id.
Candidates have to pay the APICET Application Fee of Rs. 450/- through Online mode such APOnline/Debit/Net Banking/Credit Card. The process of fee payment differs according to the method of payment they have chosen. Once you have paid the fee then through the registration Id you can submit AP ICET Online Application to the board. ICET Application Fee is same for all the students. The candidates who are unable submit the ICET application on or before the due date, they should pay the application fee along with the late fee. The late fee details are given in below sections.
Click here to Pay AP ICET Application Fee: [APICET Fee Payment]
Payment of Application Fee through Offline mode:
You can pay the ICET Application Fee at the nearest AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e – Seva Centers in Andhra Pradesh.
ICET Online Payment Process:
Candidates can pay the AP ICET Application form fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking at the time of filling the Application Form.
Check Your AP ICET Fee Payment Status
This is the second step of Andhra Pradesh Online ICET Application Process. After the completion of AP ICET Application Fee, you may also check the confirmation status. For that follow the below steps.
- Click on “Know Your Fee Payment Status” on APICET Steps Page or below link.
- Enter the Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No and Mobile Number.
- Then click on “Check Payment Status”.
- The Andhra Pradesh ICET Fee Status was displayed on the screen.
Check APICET Fee Status Here: [AP ICET Application Fee Status]
Fill APICET Online Application 2017
Afer the successful completion of Fee Payment, candidates have to proceed for AP ICET Online Application fill up. The process to fill the AP ICET Application is as follows.
- Initially, click on the “Fill Application” or below link.
- Enter the Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number, Date of Birth details.
- Make sure with all details on click on proceed to fill application.
- Enter the all details like educational qualifications, Aadhar No, and other details.
- Scan the recent photograph, and signature.
- Make sure with all details.
- Finally, click on the submit.
Click for Andhra Pradesh Online ICET Application: [Fill APICET Application]
Print AP Online ICET Application
The final step of AP ICET Application process is taking a printout of AP ICET Online Application. For that, candidates can follow the below steps.
- Click on the below link.
- Enter required details.
- Finally, click on Get Application Details.
- Make the possible hard copies of AP ICET Online Applications for further use.
Click here: [APICET Online Application Print Out]
AP ICET Application Corrections
Everyone makes mistakes commonly. Similarly, you may make some mistakes while filling AP ICET Online Application form. So, the SCHE Andhra Pradesh has given a chance to rectify your mistakes and allow you to make corrections in the submitted AP ICET Application form.
Firstly, check your options which you kept wrong and verify the type of mistake and category to which it belongs too. The two categories: 1 & 2 are listed out here. Therefore you can make corrections in the submitted Andhra Pradesh ICET Application form from 5th April to 10th April 2017.
- Candidate Name.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Qualifying Hall Ticket number.
These issues can’t be changed by the candidate directly but request along with the verified documents would be accepted. Send request to the Convenor AP ICET 2017 through email to “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
- Year of Passing.
- Medium of instruction in qualifying exam.
- Place of Study.
- Course Hall Ticket Number.
- Mother’s Name.
- Birth State, District.
- Special Category.
- Local Area Status.
- Non-Minority/ Minority.
- Annual Income.
- Study Details.
- Exam 10+2+3 Studies in.
- Place of Study.
- SSC Hall Ticket number & year of passing.
- Address of Correspondance.
- Mobile/ Email ID, and
- Aadhar Card details.
NOTE: Therefore the Corrections related to CATEGORY 2 in the submitted application should be done by the applicants from 05/04/2017 to 10/04/2017.
Andhra Pradesh ICET Important Dates
|Application Submission Fee Details||Time|
|Date of Commencement of Submission of AP ICET Online Application||01-03-2017|
|Submission of Online Application Last date without late fee (only Registration fee Rs. 450/-)||05-04-2017|
|Submission of Online Application Last date with a Late fee of Rs. 500/- (+Rs. 450/- Registration fee)||12-04-2017|
|Submission of Online Application Last date with a Late fee of Rs. 1500/- (+Rs. 450/- Registration fee)||19-04-2017|
|Submission of Online Application with a Late fee of Rs. 2000/- (+Rs. 450/- Registration fee) Last date||26-04-2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets Starts from||28-04-2017|
|APICET-2017 Examination Date||02-05-2017|
|Preliminary Key Announcement||04-05-2017|
|Submission of objections Last Date on Preliminary Key||07-05-2017|
|Final Key Announcement and APICET-2017 Results||10-05-2017|
Therefore, we have also provided important AP ICET Links for your sake. So, click on them and refer the complete data.