AP ICET Counselling Required Documents 2017 are available. So, the candidates qualified in the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test can check the Counselling details below. Aspirants can also get more information regarding sche.ap.gov.in AP ICET Required Documents List on this page.
AP ICET Counselling Required Documents 2017 – sche.ap.gov.in
ICET Exam Overview
- 1 AP ICET Counselling Required Documents 2017 – sche.ap.gov.in
Are you searching for the Required documents for AP ICET Counselling? Then do not worry because you are at the right place. We have given complete details about the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling below. ICET is one of the most awaiting exams by all the candidates. So, a large number of candidates all over the Andhra Pradesh applied for the AP MBA Entrance Exam. The registered candidates attended the exam, and the results are declared recently. Now the candidates are checking for the required documents of Andhra Pradesh ICET Counselling. You can also get AP ICET 2017 Counselling Dates here.
Required Documents for Andhra Pradesh ICET 2017 Counselling
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||First week of February 2017|
|Last Date to Apply online||First week of March 2017|
|Category||Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling|
Documents Required for AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Counselling 2017
We have provided complete details about the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017. Not only the AP ICET Counselling required documents but also we have provided the Certificates Order. So, the interested candidates willing to attend for the MBA Entrance Exam can check the below Counselling details. The Andhra University Visakhapatnam Will conduct AP ICET Exam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The primary objective behind conducting this exam is to provide admission into MBA and MCA Courses. So, the candidates qualified in the exam can join in the top colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
AP ICET Counselling Required Documents List 2017
You have to know about the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test documents list. It is necessary to carry all these documents with you during the Counselling time. So, the first process in the AP ICET Counselling is the certificate verification. Everyone must attend these process then only you are eligible for web options Counselling. So, the candidates qualified in the exam can attend for the Counselling on the mentioned date. You can also get
AP ICET Documents List for Certificate Verification 2017
- APICET 2016 Rank Card
- Andhra Pradesh ICET Hall Ticket
- S.S.C/10th or its equivalent Marks Memo
- IV to X Study Certificates
- Degree or B.Tech all semesters Marks Memos & PC
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for ten years in case of non-local candidates
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable
Documents for Physically Handicapped/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidate – AP ICET Counselling Dates 2016
AP ICET 2016 Counselling required documents for PH Peoples
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
NCC & Sports People:
- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Therefore, candidates can check the details given above. The information provided above is only for the reference of the candidates. So, the interested candidates can check the official website. We will inform you about all the latest updates on our site. Therefore, visit our website regularly for the latest updates.